Life is beautiful, but also uncertain. Whatever you do, however smart and hard you work, you are never sure what life has in store for you. It is therefore important that you do not leave anything to chance, especially ‘life insurance’. As death is the only certain thing in life, apart from taxes, it pays to insure it well in advance.
Life-based contracts tend to fall into two major categories:
- Protection policies – designed to provide a benefit in the event of specified event, typically a lump sum payment. A common form of this design is term insurance.
- Investment policies – where the main objective is to facilitate the growth of capital by regular or single premiums. Common forms (in the US) are whole life, universal life and variable life policies.
Benefits of Life Insurance:
- To ensure that your immediate family has some financial support in the event of your demise
- To finance your children’s education and other needs
- To have a savings plan for the future so that you have a constant source of income after retirement
- To ensure that you have extra income when your earnings are reduced due to serious illness or accident
- To provide for other financial contingencies and life style requirements
A team that lives with a passion to minimise any loss by choosing the most suited financial cover for corporates.